- A coupon book - A fun and novel gift.
- Flowers (arranged by you) - Sort of typical but still gives an impression.
- Photography - This will be a good surprise because it's unexpected and girls just love photos.
1. A coupon book. This doesn't have to be fancy. You can even go get a simple little notebook from the store to write your coupons in. But the basic idea is that you make her coupons that she can redeem whenever she wants to. Maybe you could treat her to a movie. Or you'll put up with watching a whole chick flick-her request. Or, you'll spend the afternoon shopping with her. Another idea would be to do the dishes every night for a week. The options are endless. You know your lady best. Make sure you put things down that she'll be really excited about. This gift is virtually free (initially... the price tag depends on what you commit to later down the road). But to give of yourself freely is truly priceless.
2. Flowers. This is a classic, but imagine if you were able to actually to make the arraignment yourself. You could do this a number of ways. Go to your local florist and see if they would recommend flowers that go well together. If you want someone to be a little more active in this process... I would recommend Aaron Andrews. He's great with flowers and has good rates. He provided the supervision last year for this bouquet which my husband arraigned:
Contact Aaron via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 435.559.8107
3. The gift of Photos. Let's face it... you probably don't really like having your picture taken. But... your special lady loves to be in photos with you. Maybe it's time for a new family picture, and you've been dragging your feet for awhile on this one. Honestly, the gift of a photo can be enjoyed over and over again. Maybe it's time for new pictures of those kids of yours (BOY! They sure grow fast!) Or perhaps you're new to the parenting game and your wife would love a beautiful picture of the 2 of you with your new little addition. The possibilities are endless!
So what do you do about it? Well you have options!!
Option ONE: buy her a gift card for a photo session.
Gift cards start at $50 and can be applied to any session of her choice.
Option TWO: Pre-pay for a session and get 20%OFF the session of your choice. Message me here and mention VDAY20 in the message. Payments for the session can be made in cash, check or through PAYPAL. Various types of sessions are available and customizable.